Indian Idol - Season 10 | starts 7th july Sat-Sun 8:00pm @ SONY TV

It is hypocrisy at its best. If a female judge kisses a minor male contestant it is cute but if the male judge kisses a minor female contestant it is considered an assualt.
In France, members of opposite s#x kisses each other on cheeks known as cheek kiss. Only opposite s#x members kisses like that it is considered very good welcome behavior there.

@JollyLNB bro, last line of your post (#21) is totally off-topic (no relation of this thread). It resulted unnecessary questions from other members. Please edit/remove that sentence.
Done. @SilasMarner: Please go to the Banned/Warned thread and General Chat threads for the details. I know it is unrelated but I was just saying that sexual predators should not be forgiven at any time and hence 'permanently banned'.

Moral of the story: however much good work you do, one bad thing (especially sexual harasment) will turn it into ashes.

Last edited:
Winner Salman Ali
1st Runner up Ankush
2nd Runner up Nilanjana

Congratulations to all of you.

Sulman Ali won Indian Idol 10. He really deserves this title. I was also supporting him

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock