Discussion Indian TV Graphics Packages - Updates and Discussion

• Thread starter Bulgari
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 64
  • Views: Views 11,126
I'm seeing a new graphics in the webisode of a show in Star Jalsha youtube page. It is thier old show I think.
Anyone say when they used this graphics or It is another channel's graphics!?? Or they testing new graphics?
Enkrn7h.jpg
gNNe1nZ.jpg
R1XrzMe.jpg
GntFi3i.jpg
YXTrnOZ.jpg
Source

I'm seeing a new graphics in the webisode of a show in Star Jalsha youtube page. It is thier old show I think.
Anyone say when they used this graphics or It is another channel's graphics!?? Or they testing new graphics?
Enkrn7h.jpg
gNNe1nZ.jpg
R1XrzMe.jpg
GntFi3i.jpg
YXTrnOZ.jpg
Source
I think its a new one. Not remembering it was seen anywhere.Nice graphics and its execution fits perfectly (not like an old one).

Last edited:
It will be like Star Suvarna and Star Vijay. The graphics may change but not the logo.

Did anyone noticed Sony Pal's "Kahani Ab Tak (Recap)" and Kal Dekhiye (Tomorrow's episode or Coming Up next)" cards. Their timeline are too short. Even they dissapear and the show clip still runs for long time. These are not matched with the clips. I noticed these on their testing phases (when all Sony channes used to testing new logos at night) but thought that they will fix. But, still, these are not fixed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock