Discussion Indian TV Graphics Packages - Updates and Discussion

• Thread starter Bulgari
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 64
  • Views: Views 11,114
@react bro, can you give your full review of comparison between old graphics package of Star Suvarna (Badalavaneya Belaku graphics) and present graphics package?
Can you say which is best?

Slightly graphics changes in Zee 24 Taas, Abp Majha, News 18 Lokmat
1. Zee 24 Taas
8JRDZaH.jpg

2. ABP Majha
5z9EEdg.jpg

3. News 18 Lokmat
5s4st6h.jpg

I think all 3 channels will be changed to 16:9 ratio shortly.

Qv5ohl9.jpg

Anyone say that, is the Sea Anemone used in Star Jalsha's graphics package (element that used in red colour scheme) is related to Bengali culture or tradition?

Qv5ohl9.jpg

Anyone say that, is the Sea Anemone used in Star Jalsha's graphics package (element that used in red colour scheme) is related to Bengali culture or tradition?
I think out of star channels only Jalsha & Asianet channels graphics are not related with their regional tradition & culture

2. ABP Majha
5z9EEdg.jpg
Looks like abp wants to use custom typefaces for its channels. abp ananda started this trend by replacing the standard typeface with a custom one, later on abp news introduced a new custom typeface replacing the Baloo typeface which it had been using since the colours of the channel changed to yellow-red from white-blue, and now abp majha using the same custom typeface like it's Hindi sibling, replacing the GIST DV TT typeface.

Last edited:
I think out of star channels only Jalsha & Asianet channels graphics are not related with their regional tradition & culture
Sony Aath is the only channel which uses true Bengali cultural elements. Star Jalsha’s graphics aren’t like that. The sea anemones, confetti and colour clouds used by Star Jalsha are generic in nature and don’t reflect tradition like the rangolis of Star Pravah, the temples of Star Vijay and the tribal art of Star Kiran.

Sony Aath is the only channel which uses true Bengali cultural elements. Star Jalsha’s graphics aren’t like that. The sea anemones, confetti and colour clouds used by Star Jalsha are generic in nature and don’t reflect tradition like the rangolis of Star Pravah, the temples of Star Vijay and the tribal art of Star Kiran.
Also Star Vijay uses Tamil alphabets and baniyan leaves(tradional thing of Tamils)....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock