• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 870
  • Views Views: Views 125,379
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

Sai Laxman said:
And bro sorry for late reply .. While recharging frm airtel money app .. Use coupon" CASH5 " if u are eligible ur friend will get extra 50 cashback :) ..

Unfortunately, this is not working. I did the same and got 50 Rs. cashback but then the 500 Rs. cashback was reduced to 450 :(

Also, I am not seeing the recording thing activated on my account. Does that take some time?

creativeamit said:
Unfortunately, this is not working. I did the same and got 50 Rs. cashback but then the 500 Rs. cashback was reduced to 450 :(

Also, I am not seeing the recording thing activated on my account. Does that take some time?

As per experience of our bros i posted check the previous posts in this thread .. May be now they deduct the loop hole and corrected :nj .. And free recording topup , call adtv cc and ask him to activate the free recording topup for infinity ARP Pack :k or request to @iphifi bro for activation code of that topup :) ..

I thank all Dream DTH memebers for better guidance. Today I called CC and requested them to change my South max HD APR plan to infinity plan. Initially she said, it's not possible and you will loose all money to change the plan.

I said, I already red about this case in online forum and they clearly mentioned, it's possible to break the plan and get remaining amount.(total plan amount/365 * no of remain days). She said, ok I will check and confirm. After a minute, she said, yes, it's possible and I will do now. The process took around 3 minutes and I got confirmation sms, your base pack changed as South max standard (DBR - INR 6.1). Immediately I was unable to view any Tamil channels. Checked Airtel app(Transaction history) and found, amount 5107 credited as "Adjustment For Unutilized period for package". fine, recharged amount to make balance as 5500 and called CC again, requested them to change plan as Infinity APR SD and HD plan, confirmed Sun tv packages also added. that's it. Everything went fine , got SMS confirmation immediately and able to view all channels now(Leplex HD, HBO HD, Move now 2 HD). Thanks to all for your help.

One doubt: I did plan change today(30 Dec 2016) but my validity shows as 25-DEC-2017(why 5 days missing.?). Not a big deal,just checking.
Edited : Pack is 360 days (12*30), found this also in previous post. You guys rocking !!!

Term of Airtel Money Cash back offer:

i3OihOz.jpg

Now enjoy a cashback of Rs. 500 on select Airtel Digital TV packs.
Validity: Till 31st January, 2017

Terms & Conditions:

1. This offer is valid only for the following packs:
Infinity SD ARP Pack of Rs. 5000
Infinity HD ARP Pack of Rs. 5500
2. The offer can be availed only by Airtel Payments Bank savings account and Airtel Money wallet customers.
3. The offer is applicable only on recharges for active Airtel Digital TV Subscribers.
4. Cashback amount will be credited to user's Airtel Money wallet within 48 hours of the transaction.
5. This offer can be availed only once per wallet during the offer period.
6. Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Airtel Money wallet or Airtel Payments Bank savings account holder(s) from the benefit(s) of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
7. Airtel Payments Bank reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
Airtel Payments Bank also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.

The offer is valid till 31st January, 2017.

In case of any disputes, Airtel Payments Bank's decision will be final.
In addition to the above, this offer is also subject to Airtel Money General Terms & Conditions

I paid through online recharge, dint go for airtel money etc... so will not be getting rs.500
but i m ok with it, 2700 rs yearly saving is also not bad. :tup

Now, d only thing that remains to be seen, is that they stick to their promise of adding new hd chnls into infinty pack.

shawl_who said:
I paid through online recharge, dint go for airtel money etc... so will not be getting rs.500
Wasted 500rs. :eek:s:nj ..

Sai Laxman said:
Wasted 500rs. :eek:s:nj ..

yes... dint have energy to dwd d app, and learn d procedure etc.. :shy

Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

My big doubt is that Airtel provided this offer to capture us for next 1 year, Is this is the reflection of Jio's dth launch by march 2017?

Since Jio will or might provide free viewing period for at least 1 month and will offer HD channels at cheaper rates.

This is my only assumption. Because no one will give anything for free with out a reason.

shawl_who said:

Now, d only thing that remains to be seen, is that they stick to their promise of adding new hd chnls into infinty pack.

Shawl bro eventually you also activated the infinity pack?

shawl_who said:

That's what i was saying initially that we can save more than 2500 rupees per year ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom