Activated Infinity Pack{All SD+HD}Cash Back Received.

RE: Activated Infinity Pack{All SD+HD}

Rajganesh said:
Do we need to use any offer code? All I see is 5% cashback with max cashback of Rs 125.

Then apply that code bro & after that claim Rs 500 cash back for dth recharge Of Rs 5500/- thro airtel money cc.

dipanshu2404 said:
Anyone got the cashback of ₹500 in Airtel Money wallet ???

No I didn't get ...I have activated infinity three days ago...I didn't get the cash back ...Have raised a complaint

At last I've also activated Infinity pack after cancelling my earlier pack and getting full balance refund. Now I'm getting all HD channels including south, miniplex HD, sadabahar hits and recording topup for 1 year. Good move by airtel digital tv. Now waiting for addition of pending HD channels...

I didn't got recording top up.where is this top up in my Airtel app?

brighton kundapur said:
I didn't got recording top up.where is this top up in my Airtel app?

As per Airtel's policy, you have to wait for 48 hours to get all benefits, else call cc to activate free recording topup, they will do immediately. Happened in my case also

Activated Infinity Pack{All SD+HD}

I recharged with Airtel Money on 21st but still haven't got the cash back.

Will wait till 4 pm tomorrow and then give them a call and register a complaint.

Hi Friends,

Today I got the cash back of Rs 500.It is credited to airtel money account.

Hope all of my friends who recharged through airtel money received the cash back offer.

Thank You.

Yup.... My airtel money account also credited with Rs 500 cash back...

So by recharging by R.s 5500 got 550 rs as cash back and 1 year infinity back..Really good deal and if airtel adds all future channels to infinity pack, it will be double joy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock