• Replies Replies: Replies 870
  • Views Views: Views 125,379
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

Infinity pack is really an awesome pack.. :luv

rtz2042 said:
Soon bro.. Reason being am Max HD User & if channels get added, then the monthly charges of Max HD will increase.
And Infinity will provide shield against price hikes & hopefully all new channels will be added.

Ok bhaiya :) .. I think we have chatted abt this earlier and i recommended this to u know :huh ..

When is the last date for this offer

I Just read the T&C.

4. To get Infinity pack ,recharge with the exact price point (Rs.5500/Rs.5000)

Assume that 1000 Rs in my ADTV account.

A. - So can I assume that the amount already in my account (say 1000 Rs) will not count for this pack?
B- Do I have to recharge exact 5500 to avail this pack? or Rs 4500 is enough?
C. If I recharge with rs 5500 , the pack will activate automatically or do I need to call CC.
D. I'm already getting the sun group channels as life time free.. Do I need to call CC again after activation of infinity pack to avail sun network?
E. After one year of subscription , again I have to renew the pack if I wish or it will continue in DBR?

Thanks

apravu said:
I Just read the T&C.

4. To get Infinity pack ,recharge with the exact price point (Rs.5500/Rs.5000)

Assume that 1000 Rs in my ADTV account.

A. - So can I assume that the amount already in my account (say 1000 Rs) will not count for this pack?
B- Do I have to recharge exact 5500 to avail this pack? or Rs 4500 is enough?
C. If I recharge with rs 5500 , the pack will activate automatically or do I need to call CC.
D. I'm already getting the sun group channels as life time free.. Do I need to call CC again after activation of infinity pack to avail sun network?
E. After one year of subscription , again I have to renew the pack if I wish or it will continue in DBR?

Thanks

U can recharge with more 4500/4000 if u have 1000 already. Call Cc they will activate INFINITY if u have total 5500/- in ur account when u call CC.
If ur recharge exactly with 5500, ur pack automatically changes to Infinity.
after one year, normal charge will be applied that is 777/- per month or 777÷30=?? amount as DBR.
and one more thing, if u recharge 5500/- from Airtel Money app u will get 500 cashback in ur airtel money wallet.

Thanks Optimus -- Main part of my doubts are cleared.

@apravu bro: one more thing- even if u recharge with Rs.4500 or any, do it with airtel money, you will get 5% cashback.

rtz2042 said:
@apravu bro: one more thing- even if u recharge with Rs.4500 or any, do it with airtel money, you will get 5% cashback.

That coupon expired now bro currently no coupons available yet in airtel money app :nj ..

Sai Laxman said:
That coupon expired now bro currently no coupons available yet in airtel money app :nj ..
Transact using myairtel app you will get 5% off 2 times max 50. No need of coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom