• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 124,438
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Infinity Pack: All HD and SD channels for 1 Year @Rs.5500/-

shawl_who said:
I feel, ppl who were on higher base packs, are continuing to get these chnls,

were any of u on mega hd pack? (who r not getting these chnls, miniplex hd on infinity )

You have a point here bro.. I was on Value Prime + Max HD.

Ritesh said:
Here is the link for T&C for Infinity pack: Terms & Conditions | airtel Digital TV

Bhaiya is there any chance they may change the T&C after launching infinity pack ie) They might done the changes in infinity pack T&C from Day 1 after some days or weeks after launched :huh ..

Gobinaath said:
Bhaiya is there any chance they may change the T&C after launching infinity pack ie) They might done the changes in infinity pack T&C from Day 1 after some days or weeks after launched :huh ..

Now how can i say that bro? But At time of activation also, the same thing was mentioned to me.

Ritesh said:
Now how can i say that bro? But At time of activation also, the same thing was mentioned to me.

Just ask the possiblity bhaiya sorry .. But got the answer post #03 of this thread :) ..

shawl_who said:
I feel, ppl who were on higher base packs, are continuing to get these chnls,

were any of u on mega hd pack? (who r not getting these chnls, miniplex hd on infinity )

South MEGA HD (annual pack) since I took the connection  :k

Gobinaath said:
Just ask the possiblity bhaiya sorry .. But got the answer post #03 of this thread :) ..

Don't be sorry bro, I also said that in general.

Gobinaath said:

They also mention in TnCs that they have the right to change the pack and its offer at any time without any consent from the user and without notification.. so it's basically, mera platform meri marzi attitude of service providers.

Iam not getting Miniplex HD in my infinity pack...Other infinity pack users are getting it ?

nithinricks85 said:
Iam not getting Miniplex HD in my infinity pack...Other infinity pack users are getting it ?

bro miniplex HD is not part of infinity pack now.

rahul1117kumar said:
bro miniplex HD is not part of infinity pack now.

:no I m getting it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock