DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 124,082
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to selfcare portal, infinity arp users get 654 channels!
how true is this?

btw, there is some discrepancy though... as one screen says 689 channels and change package section says 654 channels

Last edited:
I am having SD box. Will I get the HD box free, if I pay 5500 for the Infinity HD pack ?

I am having SD box. Will I get the HD box free, if I pay 5500 for the Infinity HD pack ?
Don't know. In Airtel T&C they say you have to activated SD pack and then upgrade with Rs.500. See terms and condition. SD customers can avail all SD channels at just Rs. 5000 for 1 year. Additionally, they can pay Rs. 500 extra and get all HD channels for 1 year along with free HD BOX Upgrade. To upgrade to HD box and get the HD channels for 1 year, SMS UPG to 54325 post ARP provisioning. Engineer visit charge of Rs.150 will be applied on HD box upgrade

Ritesh bro how is the picture clarity in Airtel internet 4k hd box? Offer available for existing hd customers for Rs. 2500/- and installation charges Rs.250/-. This offer is good or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock