infotainment & lifestyle channels removed from south silver pack

CC confirmed (yesterday, telephone) that no information about adding reporter channel and ESPN HD.

xaviar88 said:
removed vijay tv, jaya tv,asianet movies ,asianet, asianet plus and some more channels from my ss pack

These were removed from my ss pack as well. send email to cc but no response. just today i checked my account online and found two free add-ons active were kannada and tamil. I called the cc and over phone changed the free addon to malayalam and the channels are back. '

So those who are finding missing channels, check your account. i don't know why they changed mine to kannada and tamil. i wasn't asked either. i think this is a migration problem.

bejoysat said:
These were removed from my ss pack as well. send email to cc but no response. just today i checked my account online and found two free add-ons active were kannada and tamil. I called the cc and over phone changed the free addon to malayalam and the channels are back. '

So those who are finding missing channels, check your account. i don't know why they changed mine to kannada and tamil. i wasn't asked either. i think this is a migration problem.
Videocon D2h removed all regional channels from all packs & now will be providing only 2 free language addons for south
By default they added Kannada & Tamil for you

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock