Good News Installed dish nxt hd premium

What do u mean ??
When I was comparing dish TV vs adtv pq /aq you and some members were saying that dish TV is not best and varunkdd himself also ignoring dish TV and now he has upgraded it's own dish TV connection and now same members are giving him best wishes only rom1 rom and sitwari was saying that dish TV nxt hd quality is best at that time

When I was comparing dish TV vs adtv pq /aq you and some members were saying that dish TV is not best and varunkdd himself also ignoring dish TV and now he has upgraded it's own dish TV connection and now same members are giving him best wishes only rom1 rom and sitwari was saying that dish TV nxt hd quality is best at that time

I can't speak for @Varunkfdd bro only he can clarify his decision & stand

Apart from that ur question is baseless how ur linking the fact & wishes ??

If I wish him means it doesn't mean i admitted dish tv pq & aq are world best one in dth sector understand that first

I just wish him for friendly gesture for his new gadget that's it :eek:k:

Don't mix up two different things into one & don't come to conclusion by urself Telling drama etc...

Thanks

Last edited:
Congo varun bro, best decision ever taken by u,many channels will b added bro don't worry,Have patience all Dishtv Videocon users, b positive

Thanks
I can't speak for @Varunkfdd bro only he can clarify his decision & stand

Apart from that ur question is baseless hoe ur linking the fact & wishes ??

If I wish him means it doesn't mean i admitted dish tv pq & aq are world best one understand that first

I just wish him for friendly gesture for his new gadget that's it :eek:k:

Don't mix up two different things into one & don't come to conclusion by urself Telling drama etc...

Thanks
Thanks for your suggestions

Bro what do you want to say?
I just told that pq was not par when compared with other dth.In my first post in this thread also I clarified that I choose to continue with dishtv due to its low cost of hd channel not because of its pq and aq quality:hands:

Bros just need a small help.I inserted pendrive in usb port in stb but then alao it is not reading it.Do I need to format it before inserting it in usb

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock