Discussion New dish nxt HD installed

• Thread starter Karthik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 9,489
Th
Do you really listen Radio channels on Dish TV?:unsure: ST2 is only useful for those who want to watch South Indian channels by sacrificing some HD + Radio channels.
There are still a lot of Radio followers in the country, particularly senior citizens like me. I stay in Visakhapatnam, AP. There are no Vividh Bharati Service, which I love much, is aavailable here though 5 FM channels and one MW stations are available. It is definitely a loss for me. Moreover the extra Telugu channels I got through ST2 alignment are useless news channels and I do not require other South Indian channels in Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam languages are not required for me as I do not know those languages. Replacement of some HD channels along with Radio channels with so called extra south channels is definitely not appreciable .

Th

There are still a lot of Radio followers in the country, particularly senior citizens like me. I stay in Visakhapatnam, AP. There are no Vividh Bharati Service, which I love much, is aavailable here though 5 FM channels and one MW stations are available. It is definitely a loss for me. Replacement of some HD channels along with Radio channels with so called extra south channels is definitely not appreciable .
Paying for Radio channels to dish TV is not a good idea. Why not just buy a Radio to listen to Radio channels than paying money to Dish TV. If you think replacement is not worth for you then it's better to stay on Dish TV 95/93.5 East satellites.

Th

There are still a lot of Radio followers in the country, particularly senior citizens like me. I stay in Visakhapatnam, AP. There are no Vividh Bharati Service, which I love much, is aavailable here though 5 FM channels and one MW stations are available. It is definitely a loss for me. Moreover the extra Telugu channels I got through ST2 alignment are useless news channels and I do not require other South Indian channels in Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam languages are not required for me as I do not know those languages. Replacement of some HD channels along with Radio channels with so called extra south channels is definitely not appreciable .

You can install all india radio app in mobile and some private apps also available. Tune In is one of the very famous app. for tamil music, more radio channels available in online from sri lanka, singapore, malaysia and canada.

You can install all india radio app in mobile and some private apps also available. Tune In is one of the very famous app. for tamil music, more radio channels available in online from sri lanka, singapore, malaysia and canada.
I know that Radio App is available and I have it on my mobile. But it consumes mobile data besides interrupt when I receive calls on my mobile. I used to tune to the channel then switch off the TV and hear the Radio through external speakers connected to STB when my box was in SES8. It is more comfortable to me.

I used to tune to the channel then switch off the TV and hear the Radio through external speakers connected to STB when my box was It is more comfortable to me.
Excellent man. Going to follow this thing ;) Power off the TV and then listen to the Radio is a good idea from external speakers. Some Radio channels play really nice Hindi songs

Paying for Radio channels to dish TV is not a good idea. Why not just buy a Radio to listen to Radio channels than paying money to Dish TV. If you think replacement is not worth for you then it's better to stay on Dish TV 95/93.5 East satellites.
I have a Radio set. But as I said I do not have Vivid Bharati Hindi service available in my area and the service available in SW is not audible here. I used to get Radio channels free in SES8. As you suggested I am also thinking of going for realignment to 93.5.

Excellent man. Going to follow this thing ;) Power off the TV and then listen to the Radio is a good idea from external speakers. Some Radio channels play really nice Hindi songs
Yes it gives a feeling of listening a terrestrial radio. Old habits do not die easily.

Yes it gives a feeling of listening a terrestrial radio. Old habits do not die easily.
My father used to listen to Radio a lot. Especially BBC London Urdu. I will follow this technique to attach the speaker directly to my Dish TV HD Box and power of the TV to enjoy the music channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock