Good News Installed New Tata Sky HD Connection

Congratulations bro..in my experience this box picture and audio quality is average.airtel is best for compared to this box quality(both video and audio).

Great purchase @DominicT bro and I am sure you will not be disappointed by TS's service and quality. We have been seeing the same UI for TS HD boxes for 10 years and it is still fresh and new. Not counting the preposterous Evo UI briefly used by the Transfer box.

Definitely one of the better points of d2h. During TS's last LCN reshuffling in July 2016, all the LCNs in 900–999 were vacated. There were hopes for the number of favourites to be extended from 50 to 100 but this never happened.

P.S. 1.

Reminded me of the beautiful Kerala scenes in the movie Karwaan.

P.S. 2. I am surprised that as a Keralite you are watching Isaiaruvi (a Tamil channel). I know that many Tamil movies and songs are aired on Malayalam channels but there is still a lot of difference.

Thank you for shedding some light on the Tata Sky history :love:.

P.S. 2: Like you said, we can find Tamil content in Malayalam channels. But they air Malayalam programs most of the time and it became a habit for me to watch content from both languages .

Sorry, I thought that it's not a genuine site. I just checked it now and it shows ₹2049 for South Indian connections.
You can also order it from Amazon for RS 1499....
Installation will be done by local technician ( they will bring the dish ,stb ,cable etc)...

Sorry, I thought that it's not a genuine site. I just checked it now and it shows ₹2049 for South Indian connections.
comparedth.com and onlinedth.com both r genuine but comparedth.com prices are less btw they do all works with cod options so no risk arround 10th june i will place multi tv order for airtel hd including 292₹ pack that will cost to me arround ₹985

Guys please suggest what is the best sound mode in tatasky hd box. Dolby digital plus or dolby digital r pcm im using sony 4k tv Without ht...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock