Intelsat-20 is now in the ORBIT & will Replace Inelsat.10 soon

Gssran said:
Junius bro you take him wrong, he is saying if all testing are done for IS 20 in one month then it's good news also for Tatasky becoz Gsat 10 testing also completed in one & half months & they will also ready to use for Tatasky.
OK bro. I under stand Thanks for clearification.

Your welcome bro, But I have no faith on isro, they are always slow, hope this time they do it (testing) fast.

Gssran said:
Your welcome bro, But I have no faith on isro, they are always slow, hope this time they do it (testing) fast.

our faith is not on ISRO because of Gsat 8 till not activate but fact is that Gsat 8 is failed in orbit. Its true it was launched successfully but due to antenna problem now it cant use so Gsat 8 is going to be failed sat. In history. But i think ISRO will activate Gsat 10 as soon as possible, if all go well.

Sbhopale said:
Gssran said:

our faith is not on ISRO because of Gsat 8 till not activate but fact is that Gsat 8 is failed in orbit. Its true it was launched successfully but due to antenna problem now it cant use so Gsat 8 is going to be failed sat. In history. But i think ISRO will activate Gsat 10 as soon as possible, if all go well.
Well said bro. you are right we are mainly dis-appointed from GSAT-8 the powerful satellite of India is just like dead. So this make us very sad.:sp

But now we have faith that every thing will happen good with GSAT-10
and also forth coming satellites.The biggets sadness is that ISRO didn't
clear the facts of GSAT-8 as I Remember. :dodgy

Yes, isro should give info. About gsat 8 to india. And now Gsat 10 is replica of insat 4a so may be this time it will successfull. News is also this if this sat. Will be fail, tata sky already demand backup satellite.
So isro can hire foreign satellite[like measat] and foreign satellite operator already explain that they can shift their satellite on india beam within 2 months if they got permission. So dont worry about tata sky. In any way new channels will come up new year with mpeg4..

Sbhopale said:
Yes, isro should give info. About gsat 8 to india. And now Gsat 10 is replica of insat 4a so may be this time it will successfull. News is also this if this sat. Will be fail, tata sky already demand backup satellite.
So isro can hire foreign satellite[like measat] and foreign satellite operator already explain that they can shift their satellite on india beam within 2 months if they got permission. So dont worry about tata sky. In any way new channels will come up new year with mpeg4..
Good and nicely explain bro. But the Gsat-10 actualy was the replacement of Insat.2E ,which already Expire few months back and as we know that ISRO is slow in adding satellites backup.

If they have launch this Gsat-10 at time the channels could not have been gone from Insat.2E .Mostly the channels on Insat2E have south Indian channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock