IOS app updated for tatasky hd+

Shubham said:
Gud ss,Hope we will get apk release soon...

yup, hoping for the same already few features in android app but not updated if they release new version with wifi remote support then it will be great..

Tata Sky factors consumer suggestion and has further innovated their app to provide functions like Wi-fi based remote for HD PVR - this means you can use the device as a remote control for the set-top box directly without requiring a dongle as, the remote sends commands to the set-top box over the home wifi network. This removes the dependance of having a mp3 mobile accessary and the app can provide remote function independently. Other functions the app will allow users to perform are browse through the 4 day program guide on the device, Social experience - share of views on comments/programmes on Facebook & Twitter, Set remote recording for HD PVR, Set program reminders, Get info on cast/crew/storyline/reviews for specific movies selected through the program guide. This is a good step by Tata Sky and users can benefit greatly with the new and enchanced iOS app.

We Are Middle Class Indian's Depending On Android As Our SmartPhone OS.. So This Is Not Useful For Us.. I Know TATASky Is A Premium Service and Many iPhone Users Are Also There, But For Masses Its Android.. and What A Person Can Do On iOS Can Be Done In Android...

Tata Sky is an awesome dth provider interms of technological advancement but they need to wok on giving more channels urgently

greatsadiq said:
We Are Middle Class Indian's Depending On Android As Our SmartPhone OS.. So This Is Not Useful For Us.. I Know TATASky Is A Premium Service and Many iPhone Users Are Also There, But For Masses Its Android.. and What A Person Can Do On iOS Can Be Done In Android...

very true... android has a huge share in Indian market :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock