iphifi | Winner of Dream Member Of the Month - September 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Madhan Kumar bro, Johny bro, Deepu bro, Dipanshu bro, Nilu bro, Rtz bro, rahul Kumar bro, Sadiq bro, Samand bro, Sarfaraz bro, Basil bro for the wishes.  :)

Thanks to all my friends on DDF who have supported me and made it possible .  :)  

Optimus bro, Dipanshu bro, Deepu Bro, Arsh bro, Nilu bro, Ashwani bro, Abhi bro, lbalaji bro, Jay Vithalani bro, Sutharsan bro, Ashok bro, ilikered bro,Sourabhs20 bro, Basil bro, don bro, rtz bro, Rahul bro, KV bro, Sai bro and Shawl bro and other ADTV friends.  :hello :c  Thanks for all the good times and interactions we have had over the past few months.  :k 

Also thanks to Saj bro, Rajkumar bro, Gurmeet bro, Sarfaraz, Thakur, Bishnu bro Samand bro and all other members from all DTH sections I have interacted with.  :hello 

Special thanks to Rushil bro, Sadiq bro, Shawl bro and Vicky bro, Gssran bro and Bapun bro and other admins for all the knowledge shared. It's upon your foundation that this site has become a trusted DTH discussion forum.   :tup  :luv 

Want to mention and thank Shawl bro specially for always supporting new members and underdogs. Your knowledge and ideas are special and you have motivated and helped so many Dreamdth members. It's only because of him many of us have become active members of this forum.  :k  ;) 

Have to say I am totally surprised by the response and I think the trick to winning MOTM is to enjoy your time and not to try hard. Most of the post I have made were through random browsing and lucky timing. So my advice to future candidates is to think about what to find post and look for it at the right time.  :c

Hope I have not missed anyone. Thanks to all.  :tup

Many congratulations hifi bro :clap
U deserved it :tup

Congrats .iphifi bro deserve it personally happy cheers :hs:tup:luv:win:ohya:) ..

Congrats iphifi bro & other two friends for doing good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock