Breaking IPL 2023 (12 Matches) Will Be Free On Star Utsav Movies Via DD Free Dish

No matter how much people hates Mukesh Ambani by listening to some Politicians but he has an immense role in growth of India.
Though he is doing business but nobody except him has courage to spends crores on something just to give free to Indians.

Yes he will definitely charged one day for JIO cinema (maybe only for NON- JIO consumers only) but still it will be way cheaper than Hotstar.

In India I don't think now any day will come when any Telecom Operators will go back to before 2016 era and start offering 1GB or 2GB monthly.
Ambani has changed India and if you don't agree with me then throw your JIO Sim out of your device 👀😌

Last edited:
No matter how much people hates Mukesh Ambani by listening to some Politicians but he has an immense role in growth of India.
Though he is doing business but nobody except him has courage to spends crores on something just to give free to Indians.

Yes he will definitely charged one day for JIO cinema (maybe only for NON- JIO consumers only) but still it will be way cheaper than Hotstar.

In India I don't think now any day will come when any Telecom Operators will go back to before 2016 era and start offering 1GB or 2GB monthly.
Ambani has changed India and if you don't agree with me then throw your JIO Sim out of your device 👀😌
Yes

Mukesh Ambani (in Telecom Sector) and Sir Ratan Tata (Tata Play in DTH) have made internet and Entertainment affordable for us INDIANS 🇮🇳.

Otherwise AIRTEL would have taken Telecom and DTH prices beyond affordability level.

No everybody has DDFD. And those who used to watch from Hotstar will shift to JIO cinema.
Now after Jio entery in this Market. One or two DTH will either shutdown (like Tata Docomo) or be merged with another (like Vodafone Idea).
Star Will be in a huge loss now 😂
(Boht manmani ho gyi in broadcasters Ki)
Jio cinema free streaming doesn't effect broadcaster too. But it's going badly effect OTT market they're pushing OTT means Ads with Free streaming like Satellite TV, also forcing others OTTs like Netflix, Amazon Prime give free streaming like jio cinema. If they continue same for upcoming season too then it's doesn't make sense who spending billions of money for acquiring contents.

Mukesh Ambani (in Telecom Sector) and Sir Ratan Tata (Tata Play in DTH) have made internet and Entertainment affordable for us INDIANS 🇮🇳.

Otherwise AIRTEL would have taken Telecom and DTH prices beyond affordability level.
Yeah agree Reliance have good financial support from Qatar/Gulf countries and Public LIC money, else they never achieved success.

Bhai, ye toh ab zyaada ho gaya (this is now too much to swallow)

1stly Reliance is building its Telecom , Cable and OTT business hence giving freebies so as to attract more people towards opting for their services. As i have mentioned earlier, later on charges will be increased for each of these services. Reliance has the financial and other resources to pump in huge investments and thru the disruption model in various sectors they try to gather momentum. Sure, people get benefited but as i have said in the long run it is not of any benefit to company or customers, later companies charge more to recover the losses incurred .

About Tata Play (Sky) offering affordable DTH services in the past, this has no merit as infact Tata Sky was the most costliest DTH Brand to use before 2020....now they r somewhat at par with Airtel Digital TV but still overall Airtel Digital TV provides best services / max channels at very affordable pricing.

About the disruption in telecom sector we have discussed earlier so won't repeat the same

Bhai, ye toh ab zyaada ho gaya (this is now too much to swallow)

1stly Reliance is building its Telecom , Cable and OTT business hence giving freebies so as to attract more people towards opting for their services.
Everyone has its own opinions. But you also know this that Bharti AIRTEL always talks about increasing Bills of consumers (both in Telecom and DTH).

Yes I have already said that it's business but still you or any other are not bound to use their services.
If anyone feels that Ambani is now charging high then they can leave their (Reliance) service at any time.

Everybody knows if JIO and Tata Play gets shut down in their respective markets then AIRTEL will make you Feel importance of JIO and Tata Play.

Last edited:
About Tata Play (Sky) offering affordable DTH services in the past, this has no merit as infact Tata Sky was the most costliest DTH Brand to use before 2020....now they r somewhat at par with Airtel Digital TV but still overall Airtel Digital TV provides best services / max channels at very affordable pricing.
Tata Sky was costlier, I do agree with that.

But, Tata Sky used to provide the most premium DTH service and they were the only operator to quickly launch most of the HD channels before 2020. If I remember correctly, they did even add somewhat 50 channels in a month and most of the channels were available in Tata Sky with various VAS as well..Tata Sky was way ahead of Airtel during those times, even if the price was larger. IMO, prices in Airtel were also charging some good price.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock