Breaking IPL 2023 (12 Matches) Will Be Free On Star Utsav Movies Via DD Free Dish

But, if S. Utsav Movies will show IPL on paid tv platforms also, then it is also like free. Star Utsav Movies cost is 0.5 rs./month. But, somehow, you are right bro. Why they will kick on Star premium Sports channels on paid tv ?
But not free for those who want English or regional commentry .

Tata Sky was costlier, I do agree with that.

But, Tata Sky used to provide the most premium DTH service and they were the only operator to quickly launch most of the HD channels before 2020. If I remember correctly, they did even add somewhat 50 channels in a month and most of the channels were available in Tata Sky with various VAS as well..Tata Sky was way ahead of Airtel during those times, even if the price was larger. IMO, prices in Airtel were also charging some good price.

Buddy, i prefer not to discuss all these things again as i have done so many times in the past. Please remember Tata Sky also provided less SD / HD channels from 2011 to 2015 bcoz of bandwidth issues. Sure service quality of Tata Play (sky) has remained good but even Airtel Digital TV has had good aftersales support. All DTH brands have positives and negatives but overall Airtel Digital TV has also been a good operator and provided good service quality on various fronts and more affordable than Tata Play

About Tata Play (Sky) offering affordable DTH services in the past, this has no merit as infact Tata Sky was the most costliest DTH Brand to use before 2020....now they r somewhat at par with Airtel Digital TV but still overall Airtel Digital TV provides best services / max channels at very affordable pricing.
Tata Sky was known as a premium brands with maximum HD & SD Channels. No one was close to Tata Play.
And wait for Gsat Satellite it will regain its Premium name Again.

Admit it or not but Tata Play Customer Care Services are the best.

I have activated 1749/- Hindi Zabardast getting more channels than Airtel UDP pack.
Tata Play +1 services are amazing.

I don't think pre, Mid-Inning & post match Show will be included in Star Utsav Movies IPL telecast.

Jio cinema free streaming doesn't effect broadcaster too. But it's going badly effect OTT market they're pushing OTT means Ads with Free streaming like Satellite TV, also forcing others OTTs like Netflix, Amazon Prime give free streaming like jio cinema. If they continue same for upcoming season too then it's doesn't make sense who spending billions of money for acquiring contents.
They can monetise through ad revenue, OTTs , which have high ad revenue should provide free streaming of sports.

I do not know what is the point of Star Sports First when it is not going to be present on DDFD. Presumably getting a currently unavailable channel (like Star Sports First) added on DDFD is more difficult than using an existing channel, and Star Utsav Movies is Disney Star’s only major channel available on DDFD.

Star takes DRS and this is a out. If star brodcast ipl for free then who want to lost his data and watch on jio cinema.
"Students bro Students"
Almost 70% of the total online digital viewers of IPL are Hostel Students. I experienced this thing when i was in hostel, we were more than 350 boys in our hostel and there were hardly 20 - 25 boys (including me) in our hostel who didn't subscribe hotstar for IPL. And in our University there are 6 hostels for boys and 3 for Girls.
So, no data issue for hostel students because, Universities provide unlimited data to students

I guess not all IPL matches will be telecast. Only a limited number of matches will be broadcast, which can be double headers on Saturday and Sunday or first one-two matches.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock