Votes: 44 77.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarkar said:
I think money problem bcoz of Mukesh Ji
Precisely, due to Jio. Airtel's telecom business has received severe blow by Jio launch. And due to all this, we the subscribers of adtv are facing this situation.

Ritesh said:
Precisely, due to Jio. Airtel's telecom business has received severe blow by Jio launch. And due to all this, we the subscribers of adtv are facing this situation.
Then blame Mukesh Ji instead of ADTV and support idea's no freeG campaign [emoji12]

Sarkar said:
Then blame Mukesh Ji instead of ADTV and support idea's no freeG campaign [emoji12]
Who are we to blame anyone bro and why should we? We opted for a service and we expect good services. And if we don't get it, then surely will move out to other service provider.

tata sky is the only dth now which has all the HD channels present in ADTV and also all remaining HD channels but can't switch to it as it's monthly rental with all HD channels is 750 plus which is more than the price of 2 connections at my home of ADTV....so waiting for DISH TV or SUN DIRECT to go past ADTV

In my view Ranking should be like this.
1. DishTV (Only for its affordable price)
2. Tata Sky (It would be on No. 1 for its service. But, it's price is too high)
3. Sun Direct (Bcoz, it's growing up day by day and week after week)
4. ADTV (For its services and clarity)
5. Videocond2h (For heaving at least more HD channels then, RDTV)
6. RDTV (as we all know what it deserves)

DD Free Dish deserves to be on No. 1 for providing Best services with no monthly rental. It beyond No. 1 it's on TOP

@hike bro
Dish tv is no. 1 for you

sagR said:
@hike bro
Dish tv is no. 1 for you
Only bcoz its an affordable as I mentioned in brackets too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock