Is D2H work in UAE or not

• Thread starter Thread starter karansembhi2010
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24
  • Views Views: Views 3,082
Videocon D2H is not working in middle-east. I tried with 2.9 Meters dish but not succeed to receive even one transponder signal. For Dubai to Dammam Dish TV, Reliance DTH and Airtel Dth is working. For Riyadh Airtel is better.

Shadow said:
what do you mean personally?? it is illegal to use Indian dth outside India...

in our country.most of the people use indian dth.infact on the bordar parmited that.yes it is not a dvd i know.but i also know govt. has no rule about that in our country.that's why i said that.may be it is my wrong idia.
But when you see a man who is short of knowledge.then best option is explain it carefuly.because in our world every man is important.
Chahe bo sotta ho ar bara.
Sorry...

MS970 said:
in our country.most of the people use indian dth.infact on the bordar parmited that.yes it is not a dvd i know.but i also know govt. has no rule about that in our country.that's why i said that.may be it is my wrong idia.
But when you see a man who is short of knowledge.then best option is explain it carefuly.because in our world every man is important.
Sorry...

To know whether dth is illegal in the country,, simply see the service provider is giving its service to that specific country or not.. :no

No offence but first tell me why peoples in India use satellite's like Hotbird, arabsat etc has it is illegal to use other satellites which are not launched for that region. Again the same non sense stuff from some members saying it is illegal to use DTH outside of India come on bros I know many people in India are using satellites which are not meant to be viewed in India like Hotbird badrsat etc then you guys don't say that illegal stuff. If the DTH company has no problem with those who using their DTH outside india then why you guys are worried about this illegal stuff. Now coming back to topic first of all Dish TV and Airtel both already a strong grip in UAE market and specially Dish TV has their should be at least one dish TV installed in 1 third of houses in UAE and Airtel is also being used by a lot of peoples here now saying about D2H has d2h and every Indian DTH is catchable in eastern part of UAE like sharjah, Ajman, RAk etc has I have seen d2h working fine with own eyes in some houses in that part of UAE not sure about Dubai or Abu Dhabi. But if you can get Dish TV and Airtel with a 90 cm size dish then why would you go for D2H which would be heachde for you bcuz you would need a larger dish like 180cm or larger plus catching its signal would be the hardest part. :huh

DishHD said:
No offence but first tell me why peoples in India use satellite's like Hotbird, arabsat etc has it is illegal to use other satellites which are not launched for that region. Again the same non sense stuff from some members saying it is illegal to use DTH outside of India come on bros I know many people in India are using satellites which are not meant to be viewed in India like Hotbird badrsat etc then you guys don't say that illegal stuff. If the DTH company has no problem with those who using their DTH outside india then why you guys are worried about this illegal stuff. Now coming back to topic first of all Dish TV and Airtel both already a strong grip in UAE market and specially Dish TV has their should be at least one dish TV installed in 1 third of houses in UAE and Airtel is also being used by a lot of peoples here now saying about D2H has d2h and every Indian DTH is catchable in eastern part of UAE like sharjah, Ajman, RAk etc has I have seen d2h working fine with own eyes in some houses in that part of UAE not sure about Dubai or Abu Dhabi. But if you can get Dish TV and Airtel with a 90 cm size dish then why would you go for D2H which would be heachde for you bcuz you would need a larger dish like 180cm or larger plus catching its signal would be the hardest part. :huh

Bro, hotbird & and fta sats can been seen anywhere because of technology and direct access to a individual... just for knowledge asking you that does dish tv or any other indian dth paying tax to your country ?..

MS970 said:
Sorry...

Brother,

Including me, It's better to avoid suggestions on topics we don't know properly.That's the right thing. :k

vijay mahanta said:
Bro, hotbird & and fta sats can been seen anywhere because of technology and direct access to a individual... just for knowledge asking you that does dish tv or any other indian dth paying tax to your country ?..

when you watch it.you need to pay for it.(channel cost + tax)

Back
Top Bottom