Is DD National broadcasting NZ vs. India series?

NinadG said:
DD should broadcast matches on DD sports & make it mandatory to carry DD sports on all platforms so that everyone can enjoy the match.

That require change in law as current law only allow prasar bharati to telecast match on DD NATIONAL.

Thanks hussain bhaijan..

Piinku sir,
Its also very surprising for me as well,but thay have to give 75%money to private broadcaster now thay want 75% money sharing on total amount..

prashant shridhar said:
Now what will be solution..
Prasar bharti can take solution from our neighbouring country pakistan,ptv sports telecast all major sports live including cricket only on terrestial mode,not on satellite mode..
During live event dd sports satellite service should be stopped..
DD SPORTS should only avalible on private dth platform and for common man it should be avalible on dd free dish with dd free dish's logo..

Not possible. I think u don't use terrestrial antenna that's why u don't know that real fact. Earlier(5-6 years ago) we are able to get many bangladeshi channels on terrestrial network with good quality (better than DD National) but then prasar bharati increase it's signal strength so much that it's virtually impossible to get any Bangladeshi channels on terrestrial network now. I think it's because of political reason. Hopefully we are still able to get Bangladeshi Mobile network such as Aktel, Banglalink etc.

prashant shridhar said:
Thanks hussain bhaijan..

Piinku sir,
Its also very surprising for me as well,but thay have to give 75%money to private broadcaster now thay want 75% money sharing on total amount..

It is insane to demand 75%money without even spending a rupee.

How can they even think of getting more than 25% of a cricket match revenue with the sh#tty programs they broadcast?? :p

Navneet Mishra said:
How can they even think of getting more than 25% of a cricket match revenue with the sh#tty programs they broadcast?? :p
Think it as TAX to the govt. More revenue to dd means more tax to govt.;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock