Is it possible to connect 3 d2h STB with one dish???

Jerome has given one solution.

Here is one more: You can connect multiple STBs to single dish using Multi-Switch. Connection diagram for reference is here - http://www.dmsiusa.com/diagrams/3x4mult1.gif

I am not sure where you will find a multi-switch in India or Bangladesh. But with a dual-LNBF and a multi-switch you can connect 4 or 8 STBs to one Dish. Check this link for Switches- DMS International :: Switches

Advantages of this solution: You need lesser cabling as you only need 2 cables to come inside the house from Dish. LNBF required is cheaper compared to Quad LNBF. But you need to spend extra for switch and connectors.

Imam bhai both dual and quad LNB is available in Stadium market. Price of dual LNB is 1000-1200 taka and quad LNB is 1500-1800.

@imam:I think u have one more single o/p LNB with u in addition to dual LNB.in that case u can use the both LNBs with a mulItiple LNB holder instead of current single LNB holder.

Both LNB should be positioned to st2.

*with this arrangement some signal reduction will happen.which can be almost avoided by a great extent by proper placement of LNBs.

*i will prefer quad op LNB for your situation than one mentioned above, although latter is cheap.

Re: RE: Is it possible to connect 3 d2h STB with one dish???

Jerome.J said:
@imam:BTW why didn't u post your dual LNB review??

Actually I still didn't brought the dual lnb & trying to get the quad one as soon as possible.

Finally I brought Sharp Brand Quad LNB for my Videocon d2h SD & HD Connection,,, Thnx to all for ur help & support... Here are the SS:

Sb782U6.jpg

7kTVBsl.jpg

vmk166i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock