Seeking Help Is Sony Max going for a brand refresh on 20th July?

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 11,326
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than tagline and graphics , i dont think they would change anything else like logo . Since the channel launch they have only changed logo once by adding Sony name on top of logo . Also hd channel logo changed once
And I remember tail of the letter S was black color back in the beginning...they changed it to red

Sony Max and Bollywood has no more relationships. And they are getting sufficient ratings with current line up. It will further decrease if they import bollywood movies. So no hope for Sony Max to change giving priority to Bollywood movies. May be it is a shortfilm or campaign like Star channels doing sometimes.
Refer Rubaru Roshni || Premiering 26th January on Star Channels
After removing from DDFD there is no purpose for Sony Wah to running like this(same applies to Star Utsav Movies, Zee Anmol Cinema). They should rebrand Sony Wah to a bollywood centric movie channel and launch an HD version.

Last edited:
Sony Max and Bollywood has no more relationships. And they are getting sufficient ratings with current line up. It will further decrease if they import bollywood movies. So no hope for Sony Max to change giving priority to Bollywood movies. May be it is a shortfilm or campaign like Star channels doing sometimes.
Refer Rubaru Roshni || Premiering 26th January on Star Channels
After removing from DDFD there is no purpose for Sony Wah to running like this(same applies to Star Utsav Movies, Zee Anmol Cinema). They should rebrand Sony Wah to a bollywood centric movie channel and launch an HD version.
Agree

Looking Like Video game Logo :hehe:
Old Logo Best when compare with this
Anyway we want change their Movies Schedule List Always Telugu Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock