• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Login or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Seeking Help Is Sony Max going for a brand refresh on 20th July?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asgworldindia

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Last edited:

dino29

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Let's wait and see. I sense something more to this. Why would they launch a bollywood fan show on Max as it airs dubbed south indian movies most of the time. May be they r thinking about increasing bollywood content on Max and have Wah as dubbed south indian cinema destination

JollyLNB

Dream Expert
Reaction score
Why would they launch a bollywood fan show on Max as it airs dubbed south indian movies most of the time.
Max may show mainly South movies but its social media pages still are mostly about Bollywood. Also, it has deleted everything from its YouTube channel except Bittu Bak Bak, a Bollywood show. So it has a split personality: it shows South movies but talks about Bollywood.

Mylanji

Registered
Reaction score
I saw some videos on the Instagram page of Sony Max channel where a character called Gullu whose face is not visible, is enacting scenes from Mohabbatein, Bahubali and PK. In the promo there is also a date and time at the end - 20 July 20 hours 20 mins. (8:20pm).

Here are one of the promos :
http://instagr.am/p/Bz2vZylgidR/ Source

I suspect that Sony Max is going for another brand refresh, but I'm not sure about it.

Does anyone have any idea? Please let me know.

Mystique

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Other than tagline and graphics , i dont think they would change anything else like logo . Since the channel launch they have only changed logo once by adding Sony name on top of logo . Also hd channel logo changed once

Last edited:

nick813

Registered
Reaction score
Please bring that old charm of Sony max back. I am still in the hope that it will air those exclusive movies from Yash Raj library, classic hindi movies again & for whole day. Fed up watching Kanchana- Kashmora 1-2-3-4-5.., rowdy police-gunda, Singham returns- returns again, again & again. Please stop it all same type of movies, overacting, nautanki comedy & dialogues. I don't understand why sony needed this all when everything was going well previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock