Is south packs only for South customers ?

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 4,088
I am a north Indian. I still have a south indian pack. It actually offers more english channels at less cost. Costs me very less. Very Happy. I hope they don't make me change it since the rule has changed.

Varenya Mehta said:
I am a north Indian. I still have a south indian pack. It actually offers more english channels at less cost. Costs me very less. Very Happy. I hope they don't make me change it since the rule has changed.

what r those eng channels :huh

Prateek Marwadi said:
what r those eng channels :huh

Basically I am just happy that i get English news & Hindi news. Also, I get the main sports channels. Plus a few hindi music channels. I have added the free punjabi pack also. For IPL/Football world cup etc Tata Sky generally gives it free of cost. Like in last football world cup I was getting SONY PIX for free. The only thing i pay more for is the knowledge pack. As it is South packs are very cheap ..so just paying for this is not a problem. I also get star plus , sony etc. So my mom is happy. Sister is happy with V channel.

i stay in tamil nadu and use the rest of India packages. I think this latest move by tatasky might be a stupid one because everyone uses the signal from the same satellite and the package is allotted from the servers of tatasky. so anyone should be able to use any package at any location. There are migrants all over India who come from different states to settle in some other states. They might want to subscribe to the packages of the languages that they understand... I think people should take help of twitter and facebook again! :dodgy

GoSky said:
i stay in tamil nadu and use the rest of India packages. I think this latest move by tatasky might be a stupid one because everyone uses the signal from the same satellite and the package is allotted from the servers of tatasky. so anyone should be able to use any package at any location. There are migrants all over India who come from different states to settle in some other states. They might want to subscribe to the packages of the languages that they understand... I think people should take help of twitter and facebook again! :dodgy

This stupid policy is followed by every DTH in India except FreeDish from long time, only Tatasky was exception. Now they also joined with others :s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock