Is south packs only for South customers ?

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 4,089
Simply they want South packs r exclusive for South India;
But i don't think it's fare , but the fact !

Bad move by Tata Sky but website still shows the south packs. Don't know if we can select the pack.

mgLydkE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mgLydkE.jpg

But i think there is a loophole which can help a number of people.
If a person is moving from south to North etc. He can retain his old pack. If they ask him he can just say that he doesn't want to change his pack. Most probably they won't even notice that this is happening. The person only has to ask them to install his dish at his new residence. So this idea can work for those people who already have the pack they want.

For those who are buying a new TS dish and stb. They can buy it from south india and tell the customer care to activate that south pack and then they can again bring it north.

abcdefgh said:
Bad move by Tata Sky but website still shows the south packs. Don't know if we can select the pack.

mgLydkE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mgLydkE.jpg

those south packs are available in my account also but cannot add as my base pack. It's showing some technical problem and asking me to contact CC which I did. And CC told me that as I am from West Bengal so cannot select south packs effective from 21st april 2015

Sarkar said:
those south packs are available in my account also but cannot add as my base pack. It's showing some technical problem and asking me to contact CC which I did. And CC told me that as I am from West Bengal so cannot select south packs effective from 21st april 2015

Ok thanks and bro don't quote images

This is bad move by Tatasky. Now I must select ROI pack :angry.
Tatasky - pl. launch affordable base pack for ROI which should be similar to south pack.

Varenya Mehta said:
I have it in Delhi. Any idea what will happen to existing customers?

Existing customers will get it(I think upto next 6 months) unless they change their base pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock