Is Star Sports now the undisputed leader in sports broadcasting?

If ipl maintains its position as earlier star will go to any extent to buy its tv rights after 2017 season...

I think SONY SIX will never loose IPL rights even after 2017, they will renew their contract

Really disappointed that a top football league - the Bundesliga is not available in HD in India, and 2nd grade leagues - English 2nd division, Scottish league are available in HD.
I just hope either Star Sports or Six do something about it.

The PQ of Star Sports SD channels is bullsh*t! You'll know if you own an LED tv n if you watch Serie A and La Liga :mad: hate SS.. Six,Ten n Neo all have good PQ! Unless they do something abt it they can never be the undisputed leader (atleast in terms of PQ) n btw they have so much content to show but still they don't bother abt telecasting them n just keep on showing cricket :mad: N its become necessary for us (footy fans) to watch Star Sports SD as not all the football matches are available in HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock