Discussion Is Tata Sky an overrated DTH or is really good?

Is Tata Sky an overrated DTH

• Yes

• No

• Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.
2006 - till date at Grandmother's house. Also got 3 Tata Sky connection at dad's office since January 2019 - till date. He had cable there before.
Edit : Not related to above. Since somebody posted screenshots of happy Tata Sky customer from Twitter. Try searching for Tata Sky 9XO. And coming to demand. Why was Nat Geo Music was there for so long without having any demand?

Why don't you buy other DTH then??

2006 - till date at Grandmother's house. Also got 3 Tata Sky connection at dad's office since January 2019 - till date. He had cable there before.
Edit : Not related to above. Since somebody posted screenshots of happy Tata Sky customer from Twitter. Try searching for Tata Sky 9XO. And coming to demand. Why was Nat Geo Music was there for so long without having any demand?
9xO was dropped because of Non-clearance of dues, now whose fault is that? 9xO broadcaster is not willing to Join Tata Sky Platform, how could Tata sky alone sign a deal in this case? Have you got any reply from 9xO team regarding this?

Last edited:
My Perception after being so called "FanBoy" for really a decade are:-

👍Like for Availability of Maximum Channels
💜 Love for Fine Developed T|S Subscribers App
👏 Clap for Fantastic User Interface with Proper EPG Data
😀 Smile for Uptodated Designed Software
😄 Amazed for Super fast Technical Assistance
😕 Sad for missing 9x0 & Zee Classic
😠 Angry for Withdrawing Multiroom Fixed Discounted Offer

So as a dedicated "Fan Boy"
✌☺ Voted for 1 & only TATA|sky............​

Last edited:
9xO was dropped because of Non-clearance of dues, now whose fault is that? 9xO broadcaster is not willing to Join Tata Sky Platform, how could Tata sky alone sign a deal in this case? Have you got any reply from 9xO team regarding this?
They told to ask Tata Sky for it.

LOL most of them already lost their patience as becomes patients now. I think one fine day you will lost 😂 then you will dump your dth in dustbin.
Mine last date for recharge is Wednesday
After thinking lot, what if I take new connection
Which channels I want since from 6 months
Also thought about cc software of box everything
Came to decesion
I will never quit d2h
Definitely it will bounce back
In previous post Check which channels I want I posted images
295rs monthly my bill
So why I should choose tatasky
If iam getting my channels
If any extra ordinary, tatsky or any other dth do
Than I can think
As of now nothing special in other dth
All r same
Also my hd box in good condition
Why to dump simply

Last edited:
Mine last date for recharge is Wednesday
After thinking lot, what if I take new connection
Which channels I want since from 6 months
Also thought about cc software of box everything
Came to decesion
I will never quit d2h
Definitely it will bounce back
In previous post Check which channels I want I posted images
295rs monthly my bill
So why I should choose tatasky
If iam getting my channels
If any extra ordinary, tatsky or any other dth do
Than I can think
As of now nothing special in other dth
All r same
Also my hd box in good condition
Why to dump simply
You're not dumping "simply". I got the same channels on cable as well but i moved on because it was more beneficial for me and i was also saving money thanks to the 1 day lockin policy of Tata Sky. When i get better service and the same channels at a cheaper price how is it dumping simply bro? You just don't want to move on because perhaps you're satisfied with mediocrity. I'll be happy if D2h bounces back since there's almost no competition anymore but they have done nothing for us to believe that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock