Discussion Is Tata Sky Bollywood Premier HD available for free?

• Thread starter Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 1,585

iDJ

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I am getting Tata Sky Bollywood HD for free on my HD box. I am subscribed to SD version of the channel. But I am getting HD for free from today onwards.

I am getting Tata Sky Bollywood HD for free on my HD box. I am subscribed to SD version of the channel. But I am getting HD for free from today onwards.
Its not running without HD subscription for me.

What's this ? Any service?
Yes. Movie channel powered by Shemaroo.

During fillers/promos showcase, bollywood premiere ch gets unlocked automatically... Also when movie starts it keeps playing for 5 mins post which it will stop incase unsubscribed. This has been the case since when i bought connection in 2008

Also when movie starts it keeps playing for 5 mins post which it will stop incase unsubscribed.
I still remember a funny incident happed with me. in late 2006 when I bought TS, Rocky Film of Zayed khan was on showcase channel & i was watching the promo & the film got started and the channel remained Unlocked for some 15 minutes, i was not aware that it was normal and i contacted CC and told them that they have added showcase channel in my package for the day, by Mistake😂

I have many such funny stories... Let me share one of most absurd ones. Earlier in 2007 i knew almost nothing about how DTH operates or works and thought that above lnb screws a used to adjust focus (connecting it with shadow image sometimes we saw in analog tv and antenna adjustment corrected it), when technician came to install connection i asked him whether focus has been rightly tuned..... Now i really laugh out loud but at same time feel happy that over last decade i have learnt so many things starting with surfing on forums or then on from diff sources on net. Now i can confidently (not arrogantly) say that my knowledge is more than even of those working in tv chs or dth firms and i try to put it in best use by helping others or analyzing / decoding stuff

During fillers/promos showcase, bollywood premiere ch gets unlocked automatically... Also when movie starts it keeps playing for 5 mins post which it will stop incase unsubscribed. This has been the case since when i bought connection in 2008
I know about that. Usually channel asks to subscribe like it does on normal channel. Now they seem to enable preview on the channel.

Back
Top Bottom