Is Ten sports and Ten HD equal programme wise

sourabh121

Reaction score
Is Ten sports and Ten HD equal programme wise?

which is better and what price of ten hd?

No, they dont.

Ten HD gives selected programmes from all 3 Ten channels....

U will never see cricket live on Ten Sports :no But could watch sometimes with Ten HD :k

U should get Sports 2 pack in TS to get all Ten channels as neither Ten Sports or Ten HD will give u all the sports events from Ten :k

sourabh121 said:
what is the price of ten hd

Check the alacarte list bro :k

I think it's 75/pm...

But u could get all Ten channels as add-on for 110 or 120/pm :shy

In my openin Every Channel Has its Own Quality & Quantity Ten Sports And Ten HD Both Are Different Channels And Different Price Ten Sports Network Decide That Wich Contain Should Shown In HD Some Time Ten Cricket , Some Time Ten Sports Some Time Ten Action BT UEFA Champions League And Europa League Every Ten Channels Covered Live Action Bcoz Of They Don't Have Enough Channels To Cover All Event At Same Time They Need More Channels To Cover All Action Ten Sports RS 50 Ten HD RS 70 And Sports 2 Pack RS 125 as I'm watching Ten Sports Network All Channels Carrying UEFA Europa League Live With Different Matches All 4 Matches Different In 4 Different Channels Ten network Channels Not Include In Any Base Pack That's The My Only Problem With Tata Sky. I Hope You Got Your Answer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock