Breaking Is this the end of Anime Content in India ?

I tried for one month. Timings of shows aren't available and also horrible. They don't have VOD also. Also they air late after year. That's the reason I didn't renewed them.
bro, i agree they should have added timings.. they added Animax last year on Sony LIV only after few months only because Animax fans were requesting them to relaunch Animax in India. when they replaced Animax with yay last april..they replied. SPN India, CEO, N P Singh stated “Animax has been here for a long period of time. Anime is popular with a very small segment of audience, so we will have to take away Animax. Instead we will give them the opportunity to view it on Sony LIV in sometime.” they think Animax has less fanbase may be thats why have not added schedule..its of Singapore feed. for now we check timings in Animax asia tv site.. then adjust it according to india timings.. Animax timings are good india wise. may be its bad according to US timings.. i hope they'll add it sooner as more people are subcribing Sony LIV for Animax ..VOD it'll take time for now they think very few people are interested..they dont even show proper ad telling Animax availability in Sony LIV .

bro, i agree they should have added timings.. they added Animax last year on Sony LIV only after few months only because Animax fans were requesting them to relaunch Animax in India. when they replaced Animax with yay last april..they replied. SPN India, CEO, N P Singh stated “Animax has been here for a long period of time. Anime is popular with a very small segment of audience, so we will have to take away Animax. Instead we will give them the opportunity to view it on Sony LIV in sometime.” they think Animax has less fanbase may be thats why have not added schedule..its of Singapore feed. for now we check timings in Animax asia tv site.. then adjust it according to india timings.. Animax timings are good india wise. may be its bad according to US timings.. i hope they'll add it sooner as more people are subcribing Sony LIV for Animax ..VOD it'll take time for now they think very few people are interested..they dont even show proper ad telling Animax availability in Sony LIV .
$7.55 year is not big issue for me. Problem is their service is bad. Animax on Demand is available in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines etc. Recently they launched Animax Plus digital streaming VOD in European nation and Korea. If they add Animax Plus or VOD, I will immediately subscribe them. Let's see what will Sony LIV do. Our Crackle is more useless tbh. Funimation also bought by Sony. Hope they will bring Funimation content on LIV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock