Discussion Is whole ETV Telugu Network now under TV18 Network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My knowledge about the topic is
Etv group was originated in Andhra Pradesh from Ramoji group and Etv(telugu) was their first and flagship channel. As the group was so rich they expanded the network to many other languages in India(Earlier big networks like Star, Zee etc hadn't deep regional presence, regional networks had a wide space).Later the company (etv) decides to sell all their tv assets except in telugu. The reason may be high competition they can't manage all India and focus only in Telugu. Also its their homeland so they weren't interested in selling etv telugu along. Then Viacom-TV 18 buys all properties of etv excluding telugu. Following these deal may etv and network 18 may keep some relationships/contracts I think.Other than there was nothing in it. If otherwise Etv telugu get surely re-branded as Colors telugu during the re-branding of other etv channels. Or else no Colors serials dubbing will go to Gemini tv.In future the sale may happen.(correct me if I am wrong)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock