Whole IBN network revamping...

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
A visionary who has entered into the foray of vernacular journalism to make it recognised globally. He is a broadcast professional with a career spanning more than 17 years with an immense pool of knowledge in the large variety of roles in sales, marketing, finance, legal and general management.Geared up to provide a refreshing outlook to the channels under him, it is the chief executive officer at IBN News Network (CNN-IBN, IBN7, IBNLokmat) Avinash Kaul. He has worked across various genres including news, general entertainment, kids, movies and lifestyle inIndia.From being a board member of the Media Research Users Council to a part of the technical committee for Broadcast Audience Research Council (BARC), he has witnessed every chapter of the broadcast industry. With many a feather in his cap, Kaul is now poised to take IBN Networks to newer heights with a prominent footprint in digital with the launch of various properties.In conversation with Indiantelevision.com’s Megha Parmar, Kaul sheds light on the revamps in the pipeline, importance of theratings body, the tug of war between digital and linear television, DAS III roll out effects, and the way ahead for the entire IBN News Network.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DreamFan Discussion Is whole ETV Telugu Network now under TV18 Network? TV Channels News 15
Vishnu777 Good News Star promises a whole new IPL experience TV Channels News 9
ashoknaik184 I painted my whole dish garden. C Band & KU Band Reception 13
hike Is COMEDY NIGHTS LIVE whole concept is copied? TV Shows & Programs 4
Sajee AIR FM to cover whole country in a few years: Rathore TV Channels News 0
Dinesh jain CID team in a whole new avatar! TV Shows & Programs 5
geekvishal Bhaujiwood : When Bhojpuri Made English TV Series A Whole Lot Cooler Social Chat 8
Thakur Going cashless whole hog General DTH News & Discussions 0
JitendraKumar Zee to go the whole hog on Zindagi TV Channels News 1
S Rs. 2 for POGO for whole month.... Airtel Digital TV 1
Biswajit.HD FREE Whole Home Upgrade, NFL Sunday Ticket, 3 months of premium channels + more! Foreign DTH Services 0
S i topped in my oral test in whole class Achievements & Wishes 3
Gssran Satellite Updates “IBN Lokmat” EPG Name Changed as “News18 Lokmat” On IS20 Intelsat Updates 1
abhishek Dish tv updated epg of IBN LOKMAT Dish TV 2
Shivraj DTH Updates Videocon D2h updated EPG Name of IBN Lokmat to News 18 Lokmat d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
Deepu Darling DTH Updates IBN lokmat EPG name Updated as News18 lokmat by ADTV Airtel Digital TV 3
Sagar DTH Updates EPG of "IBN Lokmat" updated as "News18 Lokmat". Tata Sky 0
Sagar DDF Exclusive "IBN Lokmat" Rebranded as "News18 Lokmat". TV Channels News 7
Sagar DTH Updates EPG of "IBN Lokmat" is being renamed to "News 18 Lokmat" effective 6th Nov (19:00 Hours). Tata Sky 0
Sagar DDF Exclusive "IBN Lokmat" will be rebranded as "News 18 Lokmat" w.e.f. 6th Nov '17. TV Channels News 8
M.J.Sadiq IBN 7 EPG name updated as NEWS 18 INDIA DD Free Dish 0
Vicky IBN 7 EPG Changed to News18 India Dish TV 4
Dinesh jain IBN 7 EPG Changed As News 18 India Fastway Digital Cable TV 3
sam IBN 7 Epg Updated as News18 India in Videocon D2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
A IBN 7 Epg Updated as News18 India in adtv Airtel Digital TV 11