DDF Exclusive Issaq, Play My Movie, Play My Song Received MIB License

These are license for Tv Channels bro not trademark registration :ok2: check the 1st post.

Might be a case of some error in uploading information or inaccurate reporting. Let us see, i am quite sure Pen India will not launch new channels but yes they can rent out licence to 3rd party. Also ILove might be beamed using MTunes in days to come, Wow Music licence period might be nearing expiry

Also ILove might be beamed using MTunes in days to come, Wow Music licence period might be nearing expiry
In the Channel iLove (wow music) when the Songs are playing nowadays with "WoW" Logo in the Left - Bottom - it clearly observed that the "WoW" Logo Flips all the time with New Logo of "Pen Studios". Also the Message Ticker Strip Redesigned and Coloured from Today Morning.
Have a Look👇

Sometime it Seems that "Pen" is little bit confused to handle their Own Network & Channels. Also fallen TRP for iLove (WoW Music) have forced them to shelve many ideas.

Let's see what in store from them in near future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock