DDF Exclusive Issaq, Play My Movie, Play My Song Received MIB License

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) has approved 3 licenses applied by Pen Music Private Limited. The three licenses granted are Issaq, Play My Movie and Play My Song. All of them were granted by the ministry 3 days back only on 21 October 2019.

peHiHi7.png

MIB grants TV licenses to Isaaq, Play My Movie and Play My Song | DreamDTH

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good news that 2 new music channel and one movie channel is going to launch.

But one thing I want to say that Pen Music is very poor network. Still now they are what is doing with "MTunes" & I love channel.
There distribution is not good.

Very good news that 2 new music channel and one movie channel is going to launch.

But one thing I want to say that Pen Music is very poor network. Still now they are what is doing with "MTunes" & I love channel.
There distribution is not good.
This 3 Channels are from their New subsidiary Network .. Pen Music Private LTD not from parent PEN India LTD :ok2: They've also applied for many regional Movies Channels currently waiting for the License.

This 3 Channels are from their New subsidiary Network .. Pen Music Private LTD not from parent PEN India LTD :ok2: They've also applied for many regional Movies Channels currently waiting for the License.
Bro Pen Music and Pen India Ltd. Are from same group like Network 18, Viacom 18 etc. Am I right?

Yes they applied for many regional movie channel .
Here is a trademark registration of Play my Movie Gujarati
utUlNru.jpg

I think these r trademark registration for name of program, new channels have little chance as even Wow Music is struggling

I think these r trademark registration for name of program, new channels have little chance as even Wow Music is struggling
These are license for Tv Channels bro not trademark registration :ok2: check the 1st post.

Yes I was also thinking the same thing so my question . But as these are granted as licenses by MIB looks like playing songs on request or songs from specific movies requests kind of channels by name. Yes I would love to see wow music on Dishtv. I mailed them without a response from them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock