[Its an April Fools Prank] Time to say ADIEU to all.

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 117
  • Views: Views 6,763
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Time to say ADIEU to all. We would be back soon!!!

OMG ! What a joke, what a prank. Wewake bro superb idea. Oh enjoyed a lot. Bapun bro, wewake bro thanks. Some time to laugh.

Shawl bro what do you say ? Nice joke. Good beginning to a new financial year.

Tha.RP8 said:
Hahaha good joke ddf administration team. But not easy to fool is, we are people of Great Modiji's New India, we won't be fooled by this!!!

M.J.Sadiq said:
Now you are inviting a discussion which will add more points against DDF! Somebody will reply against Modi now and the argument will become heat. You want the forum to go offline permanently?

Tha.RP8 said:
You are the ones trying to blame the Govt for doing something they haven't done!! Don't try to defame the Gpvt just for some stupid April Fool prank!! I know nowadays it has become a fashion to blame Govt for anything and everything because there are no longer many genuine causes to blame them like previous ones,but didn't expect ypu guys to do it. Look how innocent people are even going fo4 online petition against Govt!! Sorry guys, this is very wrong, and I'm not going to be a part of this madness!!! Bye guys,enjoy your childish nautanki while I'm leaving the forum!!!! :angry :angry

Happy April Fool's day in advance ddf team!!! What did you think, only you all could do acting?? :p :p

Especially to Sadiq bro. I knew atleast someone from your team would fall for the Modi bait!! And you were the one!!
:D :D :D

Sorry if I hurt someones feelings, though.

Bura na maano Holi  April Fool's day hain!!! :lol :lol :lol :eek:hya

Very sad to hear that Sai bro, but at the same time i am happy that nothing big happened and you are safe.

Recently only, i was attacked by a gang of Oxes who came out from a near by field suddenly and attacked me while walking on road, because of that i fall on road but that saved me from an big accident and saved my life from hitting myself with a break fail Bolero since i fall on side and the vechile went at my walking place.

Didn't want to make you guys upset with my injury, hence never shared about it.. It happened around 10 days before, not too old thing...

Gobinaath said:
@Bapun bro -- Thanks for making a last financial day is 600rs. Loss for me .. While read this thread 1st time
Shocked and put a sudden break of my car one of the tempo traveler hit my back of the car .. Back indicators gone and backside damaged ..

Currently in workshop .. Hereafter going to take my fathers words also ..

Thanks for all ..

Didn't thinked the members situation bro :(:( .. Gud if its planned today 00:00 hrs. Or tomorrow 00:00 hrs. Means .. Posted a prank thread in busy evening time :(:( ..

Another April fool prank?

Omg ! Bapun bro you are wel now I hope. Take care. You are the ehad of our family. So take care bro and have a great evening.

JoyalHD said:
Another April fool prank?

Now this is too much bro. :angry Please.

I hope Sai bro you are now ok. Take Care. :eek:hya

Bishnu15 said:
Omg ! Bapun bro you are wel now I hope. Take care. You are the ehad of our family. So take care bro and have a great evening.

Yes bro fine now.. Some minor scratches on skin, other than that fully cured.. My motive to share this is, everything happens for some reason, be it good or bad.. Its how we see the things... :)

Gobinaath said:
Once it's reveal as a prank then I'll give a shock bigger than this bros ..

Gobinaath bro said this earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock