[Its an April Fools Prank] Time to say ADIEU to all.

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 117
  • Views: Views 6,759
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Time to say ADIEU to all. We would be back soon!!!

Gobinaath said:
Once it's reveal as a prank then I'll give a shock bigger than this bros ..

Gobinaath bro said this earlier.

Yes, Bapun bro. I totally agree with you bro. Everything happens with a reason be it good or bad bro. You are a very good human being bro. GOD will always stay beside you. You will get success in every field of your life Bapun bro.

Bapun Raz said:
Yes bro fine now.. Some minor scratches on skin, other than that fully cured.. My motive to share this is, everything happens for some reason, be it good or bad.. Its how we see the things... :)

Please Take Care Bapun Bro:(

Haha...
I broke first itself it is a prank in post #2...

Got experience with Sadiq's prank last year for April fool

Bapun Raz said:
Very sad to hear that Sai bro, but at the same time i am happy that nothing big happened and you are safe.

Recently only, i was attacked by a gang of Oxes who came out from a near by field suddenly and attacked me while walking on road, because of that i fall on road but that saved me from an big accident and saved my life from hitting myself with a break fail Bolero since i fall on side and the vechile went at my walking place.

Didn't want to make you guys upset with my injury, hence never shared about it.. It happened around 10 days before, not too old thing...

Bhai safe rahiyo aur chaukanne bhi:)

Bapun & Gobinath, are you pranking or is it true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock