Its Time To Leave Dead SUN DIRECT And Move ON To Other DTH........!!!

Reaction score
Friends Murasu, Discovery Tamil & Sri Sankara channel added today on Videocon D2h. Makkal tv, Raj Digital Plus, GtvSpv, JMovies & Lotus news channels going to be added soon THIS WEEK on videocon D2h. so, please leave this Dead SUN DIRECT and move on to Videocon D2H.

Puthiyathalaimurai exclusively Available on Videocon D2h and other DTH'S & Upcoming Huge expectation tamil channel VENDHAR TV HD from puthiyathalaimurai group will be available on all DTH'S and CABLE TV EXCEPT SUNDIRECT AND SCV. SO friends its time to move on.

VIDEOCON D2H HIGHEST NUMBER OF 39 TAMIL CHANNELS & Services AND HIGHEST NUMBER OF "22 ASLI HD" CHANNELS. NO OTHER DTH CAN MATCH IT...........:)

Friend this is to help sun direct customers to know the facts who are on wrong way and make them travel in right way with happiness as they lost this many years with full of sadness. this is helping nature friend please dont misunderstand and move this thread to personal sharing. If you dont have helping nature i will not force you anymore.

Jaya movies and raj digital ? ? ?
I can't accept till it adds.

karthik said:
Jaya movies and raj digital ? ? ?
I can't accept till it adds.

Friend This is confirmed source from Videocon d2h testing team. even i am from Hosur. After adding you should give me treat. I will not let you Go Freely with out treat.......:)

Ok fine praveen. I am telling, it will not be added.
I am surprised that's it.

karthik said:
Ok fine praveen. I am telling, it will not be added.
I am surprised that's it.

You will really be surprised after adding these channels. Then you will realise me Friend.......:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock