JAK Network seems updating their website! OR DOWN COMPLETELY???

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Today I tried to see if there are any updates in their packages. But their website is down. It seems they are updating their website based on DAS packages (hope so by relating their advertisement in the daily paper). Let us wait and see!! :tup

RE: JAK Network seems updating their website!

Good Update

:lol:lol seems my system issue. still it is not opening in my laptop. but i am able to open it using my mobile :lol :lol. mods, please close this thread and sorry for posting an incorrect information..

No, not your system issue. This happens most of their time, keep trying for the next 1 week you will see the same issue from any system, they seem to have a very bad server, during most of the day it is down.

Today, I am getting below from their website.. (Sorry for no screenshot.. unable to take it now)

Index of /

Index of /

cgi-bin/

Apache Server at Index of / Port 80

Ok, this clearly tells us the following,

1: Website missing from hosting server.
2: They could be getting out of business and/or not paying for the website so the site is missing while the domain is available.

As far as i know they never had a functionable website, most of the time it will be down.

Actually it means, they have deleted everything from their root. If website has not paid for host then it will get redirected to /suspended page insted of showing file directory. I guess they are making new pages and soon they'll upload it to the server.

dreamdth said:
Actually it means, they have deleted everything from their root. If website has not paid for host then it will get redirected to /suspended page insted of showing file directory. I guess they are making new pages and soon they'll upload it to the server.

Yes, this could be also due to a secondary error DNS settings. This website is famous for huge downtime.

I wonder if they will update their site, generally any webdeveloper would create a parallel site in another folder in the root and then divert the pointing to the new one and them remove the old one.

Also no experienced webdeveloper would leave the directory exposed like Jak has.

JAK is back, but the same age old stupid website with little or no change.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock