Jaya Tv Channel going to upgrade as HD from June 18th 2016 12:30 AM IST Onwards ..

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 157
  • Views Views: Views 17,256

RE: Jaya Tv Tamil Channel going to upgrade to HD from June 18 2016 ..

Sai Jai said:
Jaya Tv Tamil Channel going to upgrade to HD from June 18 2016 :clap:hs:tup:win;) .. Source: Scrolling Notification in Jaya TV .. Note: Credit goes to sutharshan anna broke the news today morning exclusive here :clap:hs:luv:tup:) ..

Bro but nothing mentioned in scroll regarding high definition....
English scroll as follows:
" Dear cable operators Jaya tv will be upgraded with new Technical parameters from 18.06.2016.Please Contact Jaya tv to collect your new IRDs Phone Nos 044-43960000"

sutharshan said:
I shared some SS (jayatv hd stb and logo),but deleted,why????
Because those images are taken from unauthorized source which is a kind of another forum. Copying from other forum is against forum rules. Being a senior member you should not have shared those contents from other forum. No one is exempted from that. Got it. By discussing about such moderation don't degrade your reputation here.

Excellent Update Bro :tup

Ashok L said:
Bro but nothing mentioned in scroll regarding high definition....
English scroll as follows:
" Dear cable operators Jaya tv will be upgraded with new Technical parameters from 18.06.2016.Please Contact Jaya tv to collect your new IRDs Phone Nos 044-43960000"

yeah upgraded technical parameters means they improving aq and pq thats why they issuing new intergrated receivers and why they didnt mention word HD means they didnt launch the channel seperately for HD feed they are upgrading SD feed .. So they mention the word very correctly .. Still not satisfy wait till June 18 everything will be clear we know the parameter's for HD feed .. Gssran bhai & Sadiq anna is there to check those parameter .. If not upto HD feed they will close this thread .. And if not we are there to report for thread closing :) ..

@Ashok bro I think you not satisfy with thread title & content of post 01 regarding word HD .. So i am removing the word HD and update the title & content as per scroll :) .. Hope Now you satisfied :) ..

Jaya Tv Channel going to upgrading with New Tech. Parameter's from June 18th 2016 ..

c39c25b1056a4db3f03e50a46d41f92e.jpg
1b8407bd8aa5aac1a25a4567b8a262ff.jpg
d7cf6f2ea5da44fb384b1139b8eb2ccb.jpg
43566a8f5c179bd2cbb90dd69b463787.jpg

Sai Jai said:
@Ashok bro I think you not satisfy with thread title & content of post 01 regarding word HD .. So i am removing the word HD and update the title & content as per scroll :) .. Hope Now you satisfied :) ..

Bro I am not worried about thread title...
Even I am eagerly ready to watch jaya tv :hd quality....
But I am having doubt regarding scroll so I asked whether they are calling that upgradation as :hd or just done technical upgradation like MPEG4 of such that

Back
Top Bottom