Jaya Tv Channel going to upgrade as HD from June 18th 2016 12:30 AM IST Onwards ..

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 157
  • Views Views: Views 17,256

RE: Jaya Tv Tamil Channel going to upgrade to HD from June 18 2016 ..

Ashok L said:
But I am having doing regarding scroll so I asked whether they are calling that upgradation as :hd or just done technical upgradation like MPEG4 of such that

The English scroll is little tricky... but if you look at the scroll in Tamil it says, "ஒலிபரப்பு அலைவரிசை தரஉயர்வு" which directly translates to "UPGRADATION OF TELECAST" which indirectly refers to hd.. let's see..

mmadhankumar said:
The English scroll is little tricky... but if you look at the scroll in Tamil it says, "ஒலிபரப்பு அலைவரிசை தரஉயர்வு" which directly translates to "UPGRADATION OF TELECAST" which indirectly refers to hd.. let's see..

Yeah bro....
I am eagerly waiting for their hd quality....
Let's hope our friend Sai and sutharshan news comes true....

Ashok L said:
Bro I am not worried about thread title...
Even I am eagerly ready to watch jaya tv :hd quality....
But I am having doubt regarding scroll so I asked whether they are calling that upgradation as :hd or just done technical upgradation like MPEG4 of such that

ok bro .. We will wait till june 18 keeps finger cross ;) ..

MohamedBazith said:

bro I too know from may 1st week onwards but didnt post the thread why coz i know that thread end without proper source .. that is the difference bro btwn this thread and your previous thread :k:) ..

RE: Jaya Tv Channel going to upgrading with New Tech. Parameter's from June 18th 2016 ..

Jaya TV HD Setup Box

Moderation note: the image was found in another forum and hence removed. If you have any other general link of the image send it via PM for confirmation.

RE: Jaya Tv Channel going to upgrading with New Tech. Parameter's from June 18th 2016 ..

May be MPEG-4 technology adopted :huh

Jaya TV HD logo
aZFyW4f.jpg

thank you- baskar(Madurai -distributor)

thank you- baskar(Madurai -distributor)
[/quote]
Airtel will add or not??

don't know bro...

edited posted in wrong section

Back
Top Bottom