Jaya TV HD & ETV HD is failed to marketing ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kaatruveliyidai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 29
  • Views Views: Views 6,729
Reaction score
Of course these two channels are popular in respective languages Tamil  and Telugu, but even though they launched HD feed.Still most of us could not watch and experience these channels whether they launched HD feed or not?

I think both Jaya network  and ETV network completely failed to marketing their channels.

Kaatruveliyidai said:
Of course these two channels are popular in respective languages Tamil  and Telugu, but even though they launched HD feed.Still most of us could not watch and experience these channels whether they launched HD feed or not?

I think both Jaya network  and ETV network completely failed to marketing their channels.

I dont know about ETV HD, but Jaya TV is totally politic based channel. Its serials are not in the watching level. The news and talk shows are totally biased. No chance , it cud become tamil's favorite channel. For name sake and it is running. And in Tamil nadu, it become fashion to own a TV channel for every party, to promote their own party...!!!

Selva Jay said:
Jaya TV not launched full HD, they simply mentioned Jaya HD...with little bit video quality.
Bro, don't talk without watching the channel. I too didn't watch. Goto your nearest cable tv headend and watch the actual HD channel. Then comment.

Selva Jay said:
Bro I'm using Tata sky - they only mentioned HD on jaya tv logo...but that not looks like HD.
There are two Travel XP channels available in Tatasky. Both are having HD logo. Can you check if both are superior quality?

But Jaya TV only 1 channel available know bro...if that not HD channel why they mentioned HD in SD channel...if they have 2 channels like travel xp then we will compare bro...anyway I don't know actual picture of Jaya HD...sorry

Jaya TV is a named HD channel thats all.... Not a true HD... which means still why the giving their channel to all DTH & Cable providers on SD based package...?
If people wants to know the clarity, they should go to a headend is it...? Then their management will announce it by scroll to watch their channel only on headend, not on their houses...
Ha ha ha ha... what a source it is...???

Raja_Kumar said:
Jaya TV is a named HD channel thats all.... Not a true HD... which means still why the giving their channel to all DTH & Cable providers on SD based package...?
If people wants to know the clarity, they should go to a headend is it...? Then their management will announce it by scroll to watch their channel only on headend, not on their houses...
Ha ha ha ha... what a source it is...???
Jaya TV HD is available in TCCL I guess. Jaya tv hd is like travel xp hd. There's no SD feed. What we are seeing is a SD version of HD feed.

Back
Top Bottom