Jaya TV HD & ETV HD is failed to marketing ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kaatruveliyidai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 29
  • Views Views: Views 6,729
dont compare etv :hd with that jaya :hd :no

etv :hd now available maximum digital cables across andhra pradesh and telangana.

if dth companies not added means how u said channel marketng team failed.actually etv appounted indiacast distribution pvt ltd for distributing roi & dth (except andhra and telangana).we all know india cast doing very good job in channels diistribution.

mods please close this useless thread.

Your understanding about HD channel is not correct. Only because of the HD logo, any channel will not be HD.

Travel XP is not having two different channels as HD and SD. DTH operators are carrying SD version by downscaling it to SD.

Similarly for the below channels.

History TV 18
FYI 18
Comedy Central
M TV Indies

And Jaya TV.

For Jaya TV and FYI 18, all DTH operators are providing downscaled SD only. Because of that we cannot say the channel as SD.

You have to understand downscaling first.

HD channels are broadcasred in 1080i.

SD channels are transmitted in 576i/p.

To enable the SD set top box customers to view the channels having only HD feed, DTH companies are downscaling the feed from 1080i to 576i/p. While doing so, quality will be like SD channels only.

Do this thing. Tune to a HD channel. Goto settings and HD settings in your set top box. Change the resolution to 576i or 576p. Now check the picture quality of the HD channel. It will be like SD channel.

Tata sky or any DTH will have a HD box provided by the channel. In that, they will downscale to 576i or 576p. That is why we are getting at SD quality.

Got it?

Deepu Darling said:
dont compare etv :hd with that jaya :hd :no

etv :hd now available maximum digital cables across andhra pradesh and telangana.

if dth companies not added means how u said channel marketng team failed.actually etv appounted indiacast distribution pvt ltd for distributing roi & dth (except andhra and telangana).we all know india cast doing very good job in channels diistribution.

mods please close this useless thread.

If you feel its useless its upto you,you insisted moderator to close this thread? how?
As a senior member behave like a senior bro some guys behaviour here is so rude.
See my thread topic i ask a question,not even look the question mark?

Not Include E TV On This List. :no 
ETV HD Already Available In Some Of All Local Cable Operators. :k
Hope, This Channel Available In DTH's By This Month End. :)

Kaatruveliyidai said:
If you feel its useless its upto you,you insisted moderator to close this thread? how?
As a senior member behave like a senior bro some guys behaviour here is so rude.
See my thread topic i ask a question,not even look the question mark?
is it artical :huh

why u r asking about etv :hd as you are a non telugu person :huh i dont know why some non telugu members compared both etv :hd & jaya :hd :s

Deepu Darling said:
is it artical :huh

why u r asking about etv :hd as you are a non telugu person :huh i dont know why some non telugu members compared both etv :hd & jaya :hd :s

Want to me to fight with you about languages? you silly. :lol
Non telugu person did not watch telugu channels? again you proved you are silly. :lol
Then why you speak about jaya tv hd? :D

Back
Top Bottom