Jingalala Saturdays Offer English Movies Pack

Jingalala Saturdays Offer for 7th June 2015

Jingalala Saturdays Offer for 7th June 2015 Is
English movies channels at 5₹ for the first month

4ke5v2Z.jpg

3E4Z0m4.jpg

HOcUmrY.jpg

Just subscribed to this pack
Tata Sky Summer Bonanza offer continues for me because most of the time, I was watching English movies channels only :lol:ohya

rsgcV8R.jpg

Tata Sky Jingalala Saturdays English Movies Pack Offer

Tata Sky Jingalala Saturdays English Movies Pack Offer (‘Offer’) is a promotional scheme which is being offered by “Tata Sky” Limited to its Eligible Subscribers. Eligible Subscribers shall mean a Tata Sky Subscriber who has an Active Account Status and does not fall within the category mentioned in B (1) of the General
Terms.

Under this Offer, on 6th June 2015, Tata Sky will offer English Movies Pack to its Eligible Subscribers at a discounted rate of Rs.5/- for the initial period of thirty (30) days (‘Initial Period’) instead of the regular price of Rs.70/- per month charged by Tata Sky. For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that if the Eligible Subscriber wishes to (i) continue to avail the English Movies Pack beyond the Initial Period, or (ii) discontinue the English Movies Pack subscribed by way of this Offer, and then again subscribes to the English Movies Pack at a later date, if made available by Tata Sky, then the Eligible Subscriber shall be charged the regular price of Rs.70/- per month or such other price as may be charged by Tata Sky at that period of time.

To avail this Offer, the Eligible Subscriber has to subscribe to the English Movies Pack on 6th June 2015 anytime between 00:00 hours to 23:59:59 hours by any of the following methods:

Missed call: By giving a missed call on 0 78150 78150 from the Registered Mobile Number (‘RMN’) of the Eligible Subscriber.

Tata Sky website: By logging on to My Tata Sky on Terms & Conditions, Digital TV, DTH India | Tata Sky DTH.

Helpline: By calling the Tata Sky helpline number 18602086633.

After subscribing, the Eligible Subscribers will be able to watch the channels in the English Movies Pack at channel numbers 341 to 357 (both channels inclusive). The English Movies Pack may also contain High Definition Channel(s). Therefore, the Eligible Subscriber must pay Tata Sky the HD access to view the HD Channels in the English Movies Pack.

http://www.tatasky.com/wps/portal/T...tions/english+movies+pack/english+movies+pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock