Jingalala Saturdays Offer English Movies Pack

ABCDEFGH said:
Offer valid till 5th July 11:59 P.M.

All jingalala offers get over on Sunday :k
You're right . Myself being charged at per day basis @70/pm. Have you dropped it?

One point bro A2H. Earlier I also wanted to drop thru website but Prashant bro once advised to drop any package or offer thru CC so that you might get some offer. So I followed his tips and called CC to drop the pack. In return I got an offer to continue it at 50% rebate ie @35/+ pm for 3 months I accepted the offer readily. Getting English News @15/- for first month offer.

harshbardhan said:
One point bro A2H. Earlier I also wanted to drop thru website but Prashant bro once advised to drop any package or offer thru CC so that you might get some offer. So I followed his tips and called CC to drop the pack. In return I got an offer to continue it at 50% rebate ie @35/+ pm for 3 months I accepted the offer readily. Getting English News @15/- for first month offer.

Wow, next time I will also call cc to drop packs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock