Jingalala Saturdays: Sports 2 Pack @ Re.1

Now T(S users will able to enjoy the biggest fight of the Summer,
Brock Vs. Cena on Summer Slam :k

Even I got that offer first I was not getting it because it was showing 30 day lock period but after speaking to tata sky cc they accepted my request and removed my lock period and activated sports 2 pack for rs 1 till 16 september:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

Sanjeev said:
I will not get this offer as I already have sports 2 pack for 105 rs so I will miss the offer
So drop this pack and activate again. I took this pack in may for rs 1. Then was using for rs 105 from june. Saw this offer today again den deactivated from mytatasky.com and reactivated again within a min

Sanjeev said:
Even I got that offer first I was not getting it because it was showing 30 day lock period but after speaking to tata sky cc they accepted my request and removed my lock period and activated sports 2 pack for rs 1 till 16 september:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

SAME HERE BRO...........:):):):):)

and thanku very much.

Sanjeev said:

are you sure you got till 16th september coz it's till 14th september

Prashanta said:
are you sure you got till 16th september coz it's till 14th september

by mistakely i wrote 16th sep its 14th sep only:shy:shy:shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock