Jingalala Saturdays Ten Combo Pack Offer

Prashanta said:
did you deactivated yesterday ?
As per their terms you will not get this offer if deactivate today

yes bro, yesterday when i saw jingalala saturday offer of combo Ten Pack on 17th May, in this Forum, then immidately i would deactivate my pack to avail this offer........ b'coz i know their Terms & Conditions very well......... !

Adars Salaria said:
yes bro, yesterday when i saw jingalala saturday offer of combo Ten Pack on 17th May, in this Forum, then immidately i would deactivate my pack to avail this offer........ b'coz i know their Terms & Conditions very well......... !

after completion of offer period just call cc to drop the pack & you will get another offer on it

Prashanta said:
did you deactivated yesterday ?
As per their terms you will not get this offer if deactivate today

Then how did I get the offer ?:huh
Today afternoon I deactivated ten combo pack and gave a missed call to 078150 78150 and got the offer.:lol
See this:

Image_13.png

:lol:lol:lol

Anirudha Das said:
So you're saving Rs. 95 this month :k

Yeah bro I know this but today I deactivated ten combo pack then how did I got the offer ?? Prashanta bro saying as per Tata sky terms and conditions if we deactivate any packs today then we can't get the offer.:-/

Karan Rockz said:
Yeah bro I know this but today I deactivated ten combo pack then how did I got the offer ?? Prashanta bro saying as per Tata sky terms and conditions if we deactivate any packs today then we can't get the offer.:-/

I deactivated d pack from mytatasky.com and gave a miss call and activated within 30 seconds. I always do the same. Either call cc or deactivate online. Then reactivate. U will get the offer of the day

Karan Rockz said:
Then how did I get the offer ?:huh
Today afternoon I deactivated ten combo pack and gave a missed call to 078150 78150 and got the offer.:lol
See this:
:lol:lol:lol

I Dont Know but See This

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock