K.G.F Chapter 2 | Yash, Sanjay Dutt, Srinidhi Shetty, Raveena Tandon

McMsBaf.jpg

Due to beast... KGF2 not beaten RRR first day BOX.
If KGF2 solo release it will beat easily the hype and screen counts helps them to beat.

Off topic bollywood actors producers should learn from south specially selmon bhoi, srk and karan Johar they think whatever they show in big screen viewers will like.

But ticket prices are tooo much overpriced🤦
Right.
Here also in PVR, the tickets prices were costlier than even Dr Strange: Multiverse of Madness 3D tickets. That's why I decided to go to Cinépolis instead.

Off topic bollywood actors producers should learn from south specially selmon bhoi, srk and karan Johar they think whatever they show in big screen viewers will like.
Viewers needs to stop hating content they don't watch and start enjoying content they like. It's best for their mental health. #GetOverHatred

I am sure they have already realised it from how well RRR and KGF have been doing. Bollywood is changing now, and quantity of good films have been increasing.
Obviously, there will be few bad ones, which can't be avoided. Those type of movies are in every industry. But in case of Bollywood they get highlighted and amplified more.

Viewers needs to stop hating content they don't watch and start enjoying content they like. It's best for their mental health. #GetOverHatred
True. People have the choice to watch what they want. Don't hate the other.
Entertainment forms like Anime, K-Drama and K-Pop have always been a prey to it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock