K.G.F Chapter 2 | Yash, Sanjay Dutt, Srinidhi Shetty, Raveena Tandon

My honest review is- movie was boring in first half, But after interval movie was good and Mehbooba song is the best moment of full movie.
Chapter-1 was superb if I compare it with 2nd chapter.

Buddies, i request all to not post hurtful comments against any cinema industry, artist. We all have different likes or dislikes therefore a movie being good or bad is purely individual opinion.

For example i like many dubbed south indian movies like Aparichit, I , Dhruva, Makkhi, etc. but at the same time i love many bollywood movies. It is true most of the new bollywood movies released in last 5 or 6 yrs have not been that good , they were either average or poor movies but still there were sizeable number of masala or offbeat movies which were good. Bollywood needs to make more 80s, 90s, 2000s style masala films. I would also like to state many south indian movies have over the top action or dialogues and storyline is rather repetitive or boring hence i do not like them.

Lastly , request u all to not blindly trust box office numbers put out by various sources. I for instance never watch a movie based on film critic reviews or box office collections published by them or websites as still have doubts about its accuracy. I have read many articles which state that actual box office collections r much lower or movie may claimed a superhit but actually it is not if breakdown the numbers and notice each stakeholder got how much profit or was at loss. Also box office numbers does not decide if a movie is good or bad... Remember many good movies do not work at box office and many not so good movies work well, while there r some occasions where good films work at box office and bad ones flop. Here by good or bad, i mean how the movie actually is hence this is not connected with what kind of movies u prefer to watch.

One hour to go..

micDccA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock