DDF Exclusive Kannada Movie Premiers

No new big movies in zee kannada after pailwan?
I think they r aiming for kgf 2, yuvaratna or robert..
Kgf 2 will be the first aim because they dont have any yash movie in zee kannada

Kgf 2 will be the first aim because they dont have any yash movie in zee kannada
They do have rajadhani is with zee.
It will not be good if kgf2 is with others than colors the movie collection should be with one network. Definitely zee will aim for yuvaratna and Robert. I think their main aim is robert

And it is not necessary to be in the same network..because movies like kotigobba 2 and 3 in diff network and even apthamitra squel

Rajaveera Madakari Nayaka will most probably acquired by zee as zee and Rockine Venkatesh has deal

They do have rajadhani is with zee.
It will not be good if kgf2 is with others than colors the movie collection should be with one network. Definitely zee will aim for yuvaratna and Robert. I think their main aim is robert
Zee already stopped acquiring Big budget Movies in South
Probably upcoming Big movies Part of Colors , Star and some movies to Udaya Tv
We can expect Zee can make Comeback any time in Big movie acquisition

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock