DDF Exclusive Kannada Movie Premiers

Tj2K0lB.jpg
What is there on May 7 & May 8th? That time Bigil and Rangastala about to telecast in Udaya

Looks like Rangasthla would be last Friday Premier on Udaya TV.

New promo started.

What about Aadya & Gentleman? Planning to premiere on Sundays?
Not sure about it.
New promo started. I could not remember the name but now they showed “Super hit movies Thursday and Friday at 6.30”

Not sure about it.
New promo started. I could not remember the name but now they showed “Super hit movies Thursday and Friday at 6.30”
I saw the promo too, Thursday Bigil, and Friday Rangasthla. They mentioned WTP but I don't remember whether they said Friday Premiere or not. Maybe, that's because now they will be playing two movies a week at 6:30pm. But I guess those two movies will be played on Friday itself in the coming weeks.

Not sure about it.
They showing two promos for Rangasthala movie: "Mast movie nodi maja Madi" on Thursday and Friday at 6.30pm and Friday Premier.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock